Over the period I feel that our group worked well together and offered each other advice when required, the project it's self never had any health and safety requirements for us as a group because it wasn't us it was actually taking the photos because it was one of the photography technicians that was doing this but we did have to make sure that anyone was of consenting age.
I enjoyed working as a group and with new people I also liked that I was adaptable by helping out the other group on the day.
there was nothing that I never really liked about the activity because I was concentrating more on helping Jak's Den
Individually my main strength during this activity was that I was adaptable being able to change roles when needed. I asked my team mates about my weaknesses they told me that there were no real weaknesses but I feel working with others I am not in control and I worry to much that is my main weakness that I will now have to work on going forward.
On Reflection overall my adaptability is the main thing that I have achieved from this activity and will help me on any other project and also will help me in any future employment this was shown with having to change on the day and help the Bay City Strollers group.
No comments:
Post a Comment