Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Final Review Karolina 14/06/2017

This is my final review about this project This morning was the last day of me taking my minutes and cheering the meeting because Kim is off I had to take over for her, My team didn't had to consider any safety requirement's because they were already considered by a professional that was taking pictures for us, We haven't developed a product because it was already in the place for us We all think that we have worked well and flexible as a team we have all give each other help and advice when it was needed Most of the ideas were on constructive manner half of us had to modify to help bay city's stallers group because they required help and there wasn't a lot to do for photo both
 As I took my minutes I have asked people that are here which is Jodie and  Scott on what they have enjoyed

Scott told us that he enjoyed working with new people, Jodie said that she enjoyed giving out props and helping others and myself I have enjoyed using props to encourage costumers to come and take their picture taken By a professional Kim Nathan and chelsey were not available to give the feedback.

Personally I think that my main strength was communicating with other people going around to canteen and encouraging them to have their picture taking because we weren't really easy to find I think that me going round and telling people made them aware of that photo both is actually happening. My team thinks that I didn't have any weakness because I was confident on what I was doing. I will take My skills that I have learned on this  project and use them for another one
If I got to do another fundraising and a work placement I will use my team work skills and confidence to work in a team in a workplace I have learned that it can be hard to get other people to donate money and I had to use my problem solving skills to encourage other to donate if its possible
 I hoped to help Alison Jaks mum to raise money  for her charity and to build up skills that will be useful in future, As team I think that we have achieved our target but there was few problems like The technician didn't know that it was getting set up because none has sent out the conformation to him but thankfully we have managed to solve it on time also I think if the photo both was more seen a lot of other people would know about it , yes I feel like I have worked as much as I could and used my skills to help my team with anything that had to be done and I knew I could help for example using publisher I have made a poster and for my communicating skills I tried to get costumers to take a picture with their friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment