Today I have ensured I have all my evidence present, I have updated my blog and am preparing for the management meeting.
All of the previous management meeting minutes are shared in a folder on Google drive, they have been typed up weekly by whom ever is taking the minutes (either Doug or Sharon). We have been given the budget of £15 to go out and buy some new props so Karolina, Nathan and Jodie have gone to do so.
As a group we are going to come up with the rota for who will be doing what on the day, as we wont need 6 people to run the photobooth we are able to give up some of our team as discussed and confirmed at last weeks management meeting to help else where such as the Jak's den stall & Bay city stallers (Pat's group) also any spare budget will be given over to help other teams that may need it.
I have emailed Beth as a follow up to what the legal factors we must follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment