My final review of the photo booth, we did not have any health and safety risks on the day as we had already discussed any risks there would be with Beth. We also had ally from photography who set up the photo booth for us and taking the pictures so there was no risks involved.
We worked brilliantly as a team we all had our own roles though we always helped one another out if someone was struggling. We all contributed something to make the photo booth a success. We always had a group meeting before starting the planning of the event so if anyone had any questions or worry's we would discuss as group making sure we all gave each other advice. This was also the same when coming up with ideas for the event each person would get there say and them we come to a decision at the end if we thought it would work or not. We all supported one another and never had any problems.
I enjoyed working with the team and the other teams to make the event a success to raise money for the JAK DENS charity. It has also giving me the confidence to plan another event in the future. There was nothing that i didn't really enjoy the whole event was a great day and enjoyed every part of it from the planning to the day of the event.
My biggest strength was helping get people into to use the photo booth as i was worried about asking people who i did not know to come and use the booth though on the day i was not worried in the slightest and achally enjoyed talking to other members of the college and encouraging them to use the photo booth. I do not think i had any weakness during the activity part from one absence though the team updated me on everything the next week.
I will feel confident in the future planning an even as now i no the steps to take when planning and event. I also think this will be useful for any other charity events I may be planning. After working well in a team i think this will benefit me when i am employment to confidently work well with others in a team. I wont be as worried when dealing with other members of the college as i feel i was pretty confident.
My main thing I hoped to achieve was to be more confident working with other people. I feel i achieved this by working with the level 5's in my team and the other teams to make the event an success by contributing my ideas and getting involved in class discussions. My role in the group was varied witch i enjoyed as receptive tasks can get boring so enjoyed doing a bit of everything. Though i did really enjoy design the golden ticket and poster using a new software i had never used before.
No comments:
Post a Comment