Wednesday, 10 May 2017

My role in the enterprise activity (Scott)

I am part of the group for our enterprise activity to do a photo booth during our mini festival on 7th of June.
so far I have been taking the minutes of the initial class meeting and also our group meeting I with also assist Chelsey in doing the business plan. I will also cover for any absences while doing this project.

Minutes of last weeks meetings below.

Minutes of Class Meeting

Date: Wednesday 3rd May
Time : 09.30am
Chairperson: Pat Curtin
Secretary: Scott Burgess
Overseer: Doug McAdam, Sharon Meek
Roll Call : Level 4 & Level 5 Business Management Students
Absent: N/A

Agenda:
Ideas for enterprise activity

Photo booth,
sponsored silence,
sponge a tutor,  
Face painting :  danger of Allergies with composite of paint
Treasure hunt
Raffle
Staff/student football
Talent show
Boxing match : health and safety concerns
Bake sale
Silent Disco
I’m a celebrity/Student
Renegade (real radio)
Quiz sheets
Sumo Suits/Bubbles : may cost to much
Army assault course : Time restraints and availability

It was decided that we would hold a mini festival which would include :
Photo booth, Football, Stalls and raffles I’m a Student get me out of here, and College Cowboy
4 teams chosen for each event
1 member of each team to make up the management team


Meeting closed 10.15am



Minutes of Meeting

Date: Wednesday 3rd May
Time : 10.30am
Chairperson: Kim
Secretary: Karolina
Overseer: Doug McAdam, Sharon Meek
Roll Call : Kim, Chelsey, Jodie, Karolina, Scott
Absent: N/A

Agenda:
Roles for Photobooth group
Secretary: Karolina
IT: Jodie
Management team: Kim
Business Plan : Chelsey/Scott
Miscellaneous: Scott

Check with Beth/ Hazel about availability of the photo booth
Also check the health and safety and legal requirements with Hazel and Beth
Find out if Alison will be coming to hear our plans
Financial restrictions if any.

What needs to be included in Business Plan

Cost projections,
Start up costs,
Key objects eg Photo booth etc
Operations
Marketing
Planning
Cash flow  
Overheads


Next meeting 10th May 2017

Meeting closed 11.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment